Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Hmm, Its been what? 3 years?

Right, so its actually BEEN 3 years since my last post!

Never actually thought I'd be looking back on this and laughing to myself a lil. I have to admit though, the situation seemed entirely and wholeheartedly serious to me at the time!

So anyway, I was forced, coerced rather, by a certain few friends, into taking a look at this again! I therefore thought it'd be a good idea to finish it off with maybe one final post ya know, since it kinda died off hanging with the last one.

So, its been 3 years...I'm in uni now... and loads of things have happened since then. Ironic how I was dreaming of uni when I started this blog and now dreading it at its end. Oh well, I guess it was all good fun in any case! No use worrying about it now.

I'm gonna keep this post a short one...in light of the fact that almost no one will revisit a dead blog anyway. So to those of you who still are, for whatever reason, whether to torment me or embarrass me, STOP IT! hahaha jokes brutha...

3 Comments:

Blogger Panda said...

HAHAHA I SWEAR TO GOD ILL LAUGH EVERYTIME IM HERE

3:50 AM  
Blogger Beatrice said...

hey! i have a blog too =) Heheh
go check it out.
thebeatrice.wordpress.com

3:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is this kenny boy? kenny boy i was reading your previous posts.i have no choice but to do the dreamboys handsigns

1:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home