Sunday, April 03, 2005

Love...

Ahhh, its been a long time since my last post, well, better late then never.

Hehehe, love is an amazing thingi isnt it, one moment you can be completely oblivious of it, and the next, you can find it everywhere and anywhere you look.

I recently went to a friends birthday, and i met a girl whom i found myself quite compatible with. Even though at first I didnt realise it, I began to constantly think about her, and eventually i couldnt get her off my mind.

And as I'm sure you all know, it is very normal for teenagers to have a certain feeling for a certain him or her after a party, but this time, for me, it feels different.

It may be the beginning of something for me, but you can never really tell can you, hahaha and well i have expressed my feelings towards her to a certain extent, but I think i am gonna need more time to actually figure this out......